A Message from Our Team Regarding COVID-19
Please come in! Our lobby is open. We are not offering curbside service at this time.
- To limit unnecessary contact, we ask that only one or two people accompany the patient.
- Masks are not required.
Exceptional care, nose to tail.
Every patient. Every time.
Welcome to Washington Family Veterinary Clinic
Our 4,000-square-foot facility has six examination rooms, a large surgery suite, a spacious waiting area, EKG, digital radiography, blood pressure, and oxygen monitoring. We also have an in-house blood machine and pharmacy.
Please learn about our latest policy changes here.
Due to the high demand and importance of Veterinarian Appointments, our policies are changing to the following:
- New Clients will be required to place a deposit of $65 to hold an appointment for any Exam, whether it is Medical or Vaccines. New Clients will also be required to place a deposit of $100 for a surgery or dental appointment.
- Current Clients will not be required to place a deposit unless there are three (3) Missed Appointments. Then you will be required to place a $100 deposit towards any appointment of any kind, whether Medical, Vaccinations, Surgery, or Dental.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. The deposit credit will be applied towards services. Your deposit will be forfeited if you miss the appointment, or if you reschedule within 3 hours of that appointment. Appointments rescheduled with 3+ hours of notice will still have a valid deposit. If you place a deposit and seek medical care elsewhere and cancel your appointment to establish care at Washington Family Vet, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Please also understand that a current RABIES vaccine or Titer Test is REQUIRED for services from our facility. For our new clients, please bring any vaccine history with you to your appointment.
We treat your pet like family.
At Washington Family Veterinary Clinic we offer a wide variety of services and technology to keep your companion pet happy and healthy, including routine and orthopedic surgeries, specialized vaccinations, prevention and treatment, laser therapy, dental hygiene, nutrition, cryotherapy, and wellness exams.
We work hard to make our hospital feel like home.
Get to know the Washington Family Veterinary Clinic family.
Thank you for your kind words!
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to choosing your veterinarian, and we thank you for making us one of the highest-rated veterinarians in St. George and beyond.
“This place is amazing. Just moved to town and found them close by. They worked our dog in for an emergency and took excellent care of her. So thankful.”
“We are new to St. George and had a great first experience here! The front desk staff, techs, and doctor were so friendly and helpful. The doctor and his tech let me ask a million questions and didn’t rush us. They took the time to be very thorough which I really appreciated!”
“This place is amazing from the front desk to the docs…they have been so good with us and our dogs. Very caring people.”
“Great vet office! They have a team of several veterinarians and techs who are always super friendly and knowledgeable. Their office is nice and clean. Their website allows you to schedule appointments, which is super convenient! Their prices are very fair, and definitely not the most expensive in town!”